Ticket prices and programme
Welcome to experience an international training week in Tampere Finland 22.-26.5.2017! Come and explore an innovative learning environment Proakatemia in action. Get new ideas and tools for learning, entrepreneurship and innovations for your everyday work. Take part in fresh workshops and development of new project ideas and grow you network with new worldwide professionals. And, at the same time have fun and explore the beautiful, historical city of Tampere and amazing nature landscapes of Finland. If you’d like to know more about Tampere, please check Visit Tampere.
If you are on the move early enough by 28.2.2017, you will also get the tickets cheaper, because the ticket prices will rise towards spring. VAT will be added to the ticket prices.
Be quick and book your ticket to an adventure!
P.s. Ticket price includes accommodation with breakfast, light lunches and snacks from Monday to Friday and special dinners and evening programme. Travel costs have to be covered by participants. Academic Adventures staff training week is eligible for Erasmus+ staff training or teaching mobility grant for a partial or total subsidy of the costs, please apply at your home university.
P.p.s. Are you going to participate in with your colleagues? Please request for a quotation!
What does Academic Adventures-ticket include?
- Teaming up
- Introduction of Proakatemia and its history
- Introduction of TAMK Research and Development activities
- Basics of the method of team learning
- Training sessions for example about coaching, student’s freedom & responsibility and entrepreneurship canvas
- R&D workshop on innovativeness
- Visiting an Alumni company
- Project stories by team entrepreneurs
- Knowledge about how to put team learning model in action
- Getting known to finnish traditions
- Special dinners and evening programme at Tampere
- And of course all the compulsory needs:
- Accommodation and breakfast at Forenom Aparthotel Tampere City from Monday 22nd Of May till Saturday 27th of May 2017
- Light lunches and snacks from monday to friday at Proakatemia (including coffee, of course)
- Lots of Laugh and networking